Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vancouver!

A few weeks ago I was able to get my passport stamped for the very first time! The purpose of the trip was to help my dad with some work, but for a couple of days we were able to do some sightseeing.

It was raining/misting most of the time, but everything was so green and gorgeous! I got my own hotel room which was wonderful! And possibly one of the best parts of the trip. :)Comfy bed, sweet television, awesome view, and really cool shampoo. It doesn't get much better than that.



Thursday night we went to the Vancouver Temple. The experience was great and I got some awesome photos.


One of the coolest places we went was the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Once you cross the bridge there's a nature walk and some smaller bridges connecting all of the trees.

We also did some souvenir shopping downtown. I got a fun 3-d puzzle of an owl (pictures to come), some Olympic mittens, and a great picture of me in a chair at NOOD - New Objects of Desire. It's basically as cool as Ikea and A LOT more expensive...



Here are some other cool pictures from my trip...







No comments:

Post a Comment