To continue my traveling tales here are some stories from Vegas. We went back in October and it was amazing! This was my first road trip and it was everything I hoped for. We left friday night and drove to St. George. The bf, bff, Danny, and I watched episodes of Community before turning in for the night.
The next day was awesome and crazy busy! We ate breakfast at the Bear Claw (best breakfast ever!)that morning before driving another two hours to Vegas. So here's what we did:
1. Phantom of the Opera!!
2. Walked through the Wax Museum
3. Ceasar's Place shops
4. Bellagio Buffet
5. Bellagio Fountains
6. 50 cents worth of Gambling
7. Walked through the Paris hotel (you have to see these amazing bathrooms!)
8. M&M and Coca-Cola Factories
9. We tried some good and some REALLY bad different cokes from around the world
At one point a guy dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow pointed his sword at me and said "you don't have to be lonely anymore." We could not stop laughing! We came home on Sunday so it was a quick trip, but so much fun!!